As a courier company franchise, you have the best chance of success with the Xpressbees Franchise, because it is easy to get started and has a well-established network of customers. Good for you that you won’t be without work.
People shop online to save time, and if they need something delivered, they use courier services like Xpressbees Franchise Company. This company is well-known for its excellent service and, as a result, it has a large number of loyal customers. Now, to better serve these customers, the company is looking to expand its network of franchisees.
Read this article through if you want to open an Xpressbees Courier Franchise with the help of the company. You’ll find all the details you need there.
What is Xpressbees Courier Franchise?
Xpressbees Couriers Limited is a Courier and Logistics firm that provides both domestic and international courier and logistic services. More than 2.7 million goods are handled daily by this organisation, which has more than 3,000 service centres and offices, 52 airport connections, and a 2,500-city network.
The expected 20-25% growth in the courier industry, which is expected to be worth USD 1.5 trillion by 2021, Xpressbees Courier is well-positioned to capitalise on this growth. To that end, the company is opening a new branch to expand its network and is offering a franchise to anyone interested in taking over the business.
Requirements To Start Xpressbees Couriers Franchise
One must have the following items before purchasing an Xpressbees Courier Franchise:
- Space requirement
- Documentation required
- Equipment required
- Employee requirement
- Investment requirement
- Office/Godown will be required.
- Computer, Printer, Scanner, Barcode Scanner, and Internet are needed for office work.
- A KYC document is required.
- You will have to keep Cargo Van (5cm Load Capacity) with you, for this you will have to spend.
- Delivery Boys will be needed.
- Vehicles will be required for delivery.
- Land for franchise
- Within its business, you need land for Office/Godown and some parking.
Total Space Requirement- 1000 Square Feet To 1500 Square Feet
Documents for Xpressbees Franchise Dealership
Personal Document (PD): – There are many documents inside the Personal Document such as:-
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof:- Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- Other Documents
- TIN No. & GST No.
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
- Lease Agreement
Investment for getting Xpressbees Franchise
In this, the company’s franchise fee is charged, but when you get this franchise, then some expenses have to be incurred to run it like:-
- Office Expense (Rent, Electricity, Internet, Phone, and Office Accessories Expense)
- Cargo Van (5cm Load Capacity) Expense
- Delivery Boy Salary Expense
- Delivery Petrol Expense
- Other Expense
Around Rs. 10 Lakhs To Rs. 15 Lakhs (if own land)
To help you save money on land, which is the most expensive component of your overall investment, we’ve compiled a list of our best investment and land-related expense suggestions.
Tip: For starters, do not buy property outright. Instead, consider renting the property to tenants and charging them the same monthly rent that you would charge an employee. This will save you money in the long run because you won’t be paying employees’ salaries. You have the option of purchasing your own piece of property.
Tip: You can obtain low-interest loans from the Indian government to start this business if you want to do so but lack the necessary funds. This programme is called Pradhyamantri Mudra Yojana.
How to Register Online for Xpressbees Couriers Franchise
- First of all go to the official website of Xpressbees Courier
- The Contact Us option can be found on the home page; click on it to open a form.
- Fill out the form and send it to the company with all the necessary documents.
- After a few days, the company will get back to you.
Xpressbees Franchise Contact Number
Tel no. : +91 (020) 4911 6100
Email: [email protected]