The Top 5 Tips For A Perfect NYC Limo Ride
The Top 5 Tips For A Perfect NYC Limo Ride
Do you need a limo to take you around town? If so, you’re in for a treat. Limo services are popping up all over the city, and there’s one particular kind that travelers should take advantage of: a Limo Rental NYC ride. Here are five tips for having the perfect experience.
What to wear
If you’re headed to New York City, there are a few things you’ll want to pack in your carry-on bag. Here are the top tips for a perfect NYC limo ride:
- Dress for the occasion. This may sound basic, but don’t forget to dress for the weather – it can be hot in summer and cold in winter! If you’re going out in the town, wear something stylish and comfortable. For a more formal event, err on the side of conservative dress.
- Skip the sunglasses. You don’t need them when you’re in a limo – they make you look like a tourist instead of an elegant traveler. Save your sunglasses for when you step out of the car and into the bright lights of Manhattan or when you’re sitting outside at a restaurant enjoying a beautiful sunset.
- Book early! Limos usually fill up quickly, so book as soon as possible to guarantee yourself a spot aboard the vehicle! Generally speaking, prices start at around per hour for limo services, so it’s worth getting ahead of your schedule!
- Have snacks and drinks ready! When traveling in style, it’s always nice to have some snacks and drinks on hand in case of an unexpected delay along the way. Limos generally come with plenty of amenities (sounds, TV screens, Wi-Fi), so make sure that everything is set
Tips for avoiding traffic
Enjoying the transportation options available is an important part of any great city experience. Here are some tips for avoiding traffic in New York City:
If you’re heading into the city, avoid rush hour by leaving earlier in the morning or later at night.
Choose a route that takes advantage of public transportation options – buses, subways, and the like. Try not to drive yourself crazy looking for parking!
If you must use your car, plan your route and leave plenty of time to get to your destination. Use smaller streets when possible and stay aware of red lights and stop signs. Be considerate of fellow drivers as well – speed limits in New York City are generally much higher than elsewhere!
How to make the most of your NYC Limo Ride
If you’re lucky enough to spend your Valentine’s Day in New York City, then a chauffeured ride is the perfect way to enjoy the city. Here are some tips on how to make the most of your limo ride:
- Know exactly where you’re going. Limos aren’t just for weddings! Give yourself plenty of time to see all the sights, and don’t rush through your list of stops. You’ll get a better overall view if you let the limo driver know what you’d like to see first and then let him take it from there.
- Have a coordinated outfit. Nothing makes a bad limo ride worse than starting in jeans and a T-shirt and getting dressed like a ballerina by the time you get out. Get geared up before you leave home to relax and enjoy your ride without any stress factors involved.
- Bring along your entertainment. If there’s one thing guaranteed to put an end to a long limo ride, it’s listening to someone talk on the phone or watching Lifetime movies (or both). Pack some books, music players, or other gadgets in case you need something diversionary to keep you entertained instead – chances are good that your driver will have some options too!
- Arrive early for your limo pick-up. There’s nothing more frustrating than waiting around all event long only to have your chauffeur show up late
Tips for getting around town
- Suggested transportation: If you are new to the city and need help getting around, Limo Rental NYC offers a variety of transportation options. Whether you want to explore the city on a luxury limousine or take public transit, we can help you get where you need to go.
- Get out and see the sights: The best way to learn about New York City is by getting out and seeing it with your eyes! Our chauffeurs are experts at pointing out the most important landmarks and sites as you ride around town. Try different routes and see which ones appeal to you most – we’re sure you’ll be able to find your favorite spot!