In this article, we will tell you about the Verizon email server settings. So, let’s begin, look at the below:
Verizon Email Settings for SMTP
Here’s how you can add the SMTP settings for your Verizon AOL email settings inside Outlook:
- Send off the Outlook mail application on your PC. Then, at that point, go to File Info Add Account.
- Type in your Verizon Email address, enter your secret key, and snap Connect.
- When the association between your Verizon Email record and Outlook has been laid out, explore to File Info Manage Profiles Email Accounts and snap on your Verizon account.
- Type in the active mail server name: smtp.verizon.net (for Verizon AOL) and outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net (for Verizon Yahoo).
- Go to More Settings… Advanced and check to assume the port number for the active mail server is 465 and that TLS or SSL encryption is utilize.
- Click OK Next, type in your Verizon secret key, and snap OK.
The standpoint will presently send a test email from your account to guarantee that Verizon AOL email settings are functioning truly to form.
See also – How Do I Sign into My Verizon Email Account?
Verizon Email Settings for IMAP/POP
Here’s how you can add the IMAP/ POP settings for your Verizon email server settings inside Outlook:
- Send off the Outlook application on your PC and go to File Info Add Account.
- Tick the checkbox close to Let me set up my record physically and click Connect.
- When the association between your Verizon Email record and Outlook has been laid out, you can choose the IMAP or POP record type and add the IMAP/POP settings.
For IMAP, the port number should be 993, SSL encryption should be being use, and the server name ought to be imap.aol.com (for Verizon AOL) and incoming.yahoo.verizon.net (for Verizon Yahoo).
For POP, the port number should be 995, SSL encryption should be being use, and the server name ought to be pop.verizon.net (for Verizon AOL) and incoming.yahoo.verizon.net (for Verizon Yahoo).
Your Verizon Email record should now be set up and prepare to get messages inside the Outlook mail application.
Also, you can add these settings to your iOS (e.g., iPhone) and Android (e.g., Samsung S21) gadgets.
Steps to Add Verizon Mail to MS Outlook Manually
This is how you can add Verizon AOL email settings manually:
- The initial step is to open the Outlook application.
- Now you have to click on File, Information, and then click on add account to add a new account.
- Look at the case My active server (SMTP) requires validation and check Utilize similar settings for the approaching mail server.
- Enter the credentials of the account.
- Hit on the more settings option.
- Check the box My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and check Use the same settings for the incoming mail server.
- Hit on the advanced and check the details mentioned there.
- Now click on the OK button.
- To complete the cycle, click on the Next button.
We hope we were able to tell you about the email settings for Verizon. For more information, you can visit Emailsdesk.com website.