Canon is a top brand Printer Company which manufactured and released a different versions of the printer with various updated features. On using the regular printer that needs repair and maintenance as per the time else, it will be ready to spend much money to get back with the same performance. There are several errors, but we will discuss the canon 5b00 error if such an error occurs, which means overflowing the waste ink counter and need to reset. Here are three methods: orange light seven times and green and orange.
What is the canon 5b00 error?
Canon printer ink cartridge has more ink spill due to the proper cartridge, and the respective ink system must be installed regularly. This is a regular 5B00 problem on my canon printer. It is one of the top brand printers in the market and adopts and continuous ink system over the various models. which has some basic problems and need to be fix satisfactorily. It is not only a cost-saving method but also efficient during installing a continuous ink system. A single cartridge is made to printer 2000 pages and link system, which makes the printer overdo this exact number. Apart from that, the CISS will cause the ink to spill over the printer and pad can fill up and make the canon 5b00 error. Hence, you have to solve such an error by using the printer.
The first method to fix the canon 5b00 error:
At first, we are going to discuss the default settings for the printer and the need to work on the whole printer, not on a straight inkpad problem. Here the reinstating method does on different issues found in the particular canon printer model and having the entire ink pad situation. The non-multifunction printer uses the first procedure and button related to this post found on either printer types or with withering out inkjet systems. At the time of this fully, printer names have the words “Copy 1” and need to connect on the computer when you know how to install such a default printer, which is shared below.
- You need to turn off your Canon printer.
- Then ensure and press the stop and reset button down.
- Press your stop reset button when remaining the stop / reset down option. Now it will turn the printer ON and OFF again.
- Then turn the stop /reset button off, press it twice a row, and now the light, tapping motion. never forget to remain the ON/OFF button pressed at the time of the following this
- You have to turn all the keys, press down, and wait still rest the screen.
- Press the stop/reset button five times and touch the ON/OFF two times.
By following this above method, you are suggested to fix such 5b00 error completely, and it works better
The second method to improve the canon 5b00 error:
In the following, the tutorial exactly works on the different multifunction printer and run in service mode, which can work on the matter and itself, making the printer think the ink absorber pad is empty. Now you have to open an ink deposit and follow of ink in it. You get and clean by laying a napkin on it and letting it free at the time of attracting as much ink as possible to fix the deposit.
Follow these steps:
- Turn your Canon printer with an option of the Multifunction on and need to work the printer over this entire method due to direct working on the printer setting.
- Press the menu button over the printer
- Then you have to put your canon printer in the option of “service mode “and press the option “SCAN, COPY “button. note, you have to take into the entire service mode in English as per the computer BIOS
- Now press the + key until you touch the counter access option and press to hold OK button once.
- You must have a printer screen appear as a page counter and point out the number of pages the printer completed.
- Then it would help if you pressed the “ OK “ button.
- Now press the “ COPY” button.
- You must use the key to reduce the score to 0 and press the “ OK “ option.
- On using the + symbol, you need to consider the menu option and then stop again to get “ SCAN PAGE Count “ now, and you have to set this counter back to zero and wipe the score on the page counter on the printer. Then you need to look for it is in service mode alone.
- Entire the manual still you touch the ABS-M Don’t count option. you have to set the score back to 0 and then click the “ OK” option
- Press the stop/reset after following the above steps, which have been down
- Turn the printer off and come back by using the ON/OFF button option.
- Finally, you have to turn it off and return it using the ON/OFF button.
Following the above steps, you must fix the canon 5b00 error using the second method.