Choosing a picturesque location for a honeymoon is every couple’s dream, and Dubai is a popular destination for couples. If you wish to have a honeymoon in Dubai, you must know a great deal. Therefore, getting all details on the Dubai honeymoon tour is vital.
Dubai is a cosmopolitan metropolis, yet its sparkling hues and spectacular opulence make it seem like a dream country. Look at any photograph of Dubai, and you will notice extraordinary attention to detail and tones that are rarely seen anywhere. Furthermore, it is the ultimate romance capital, providing all a couple’s heart could want, from adventures to shopping to cruises.
Why Honeymoon In Dubai?
Dubai is the ideal honeymoon vacation due to its ultra-luxurious hotels, luxury, and regal encounters. On a honeymoon, there is just no place better than Dubai. The extraordinary and best places for honeymoon in Dubai will leave you spellbound. You will get the chance to visit the tallest building worldwide, enjoy a desert safari, and whatnot.
How Long Should a Dubai Honeymoon Be?
The optimal honeymoon period in Dubai is 4N/5D. So this time frame is ample for engaging in superb sightseeing and other excursions in Dubai.
When To Go For Honeymoon In Dubai?
Are you tying the note in June? Hold on for a moment. It is advisable not to visit Dubai so close to the scorching heat. November to March is the ideal time to visit Dubai for a honeymoon. You may partake in romantic outdoor terrace dinners, lengthy walks, desert safaris, cruises, and many other activities. If you’re there during January, you’re fortunate since the Dubai Shopping Festival is taking place.
Honeymoon Check List for Dubai
- Pack breathable, simple cotton clothing that is lightweight and flowy. Pack a few light sweaters if you are going during the winter.
- Be careful to bring plenty of sunscreen with a high SPF rating.
- A wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses are essential.
- Appropriate swimwear, which is not noticeable, and no thongs whatsoever. Purchase a beach cover-up with a loose fit.
- Pack a high-quality smartphone with a high-quality camera and a battery pack to capture unique relationship moments.
- If you carry prescription pills, you should have a prescription from the doctor.
- Pack rubber-soled flip-flops for beachside walks and air-permeable shoes for the city.
- Get the Dubai tourist visa early, and maintain a folder with all your relevant papers available.
- If traveling during peak season, ensure to book accommodations in advance.
- You might think that a honeymoon in Dubai is expensive. Yet that’s not the case. With Roaming Routes, you can choose the best affordable honeymoon packages.
Do’s and Don’ts in Dubai
- Prevent Drinking in Public. Further, only consume alcoholic beverages inside the bar or club permitted areas.
- Avoid Drugs. So if you use powerful painkillers, bring your prescriptions with you.
- No Singing or Dancing Publicly. You are not permitted to put on your Bluetooth and do unacceptable behavior.
- We realize that you are newlyweds but should refrain from PDA.
- Show respect and do not use profane language or discuss Islam online or in person.
Best Places For Honeymoon In Dubai
1. Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa is undoubtedly one of the most famous sights to visit during your honeymoon in Dubai. Furthermore, y your tour will be incomplete without a visit to this incredible building. At Burj Khalifa, you may see many stores and eateries. Moreover, do not miss the viewing platform on the 124th level, and it is the ideal location from which to observe this metropolis.
2. Dubai Aquarium
In addition to Burj Khalifa, Dubai Aquarium is among the city’s top attractions. The most significant feature of this aquarium is its underwater zoo.
3. Jumeirah Beach
When honeymooning in Dubai, Jumeirah Beach is a must-see location. Jumeirah Beach, situated on the shore of the Persian Gulf, is the perfect location for couples.
4. Ferrari World
Your honeymoon in Dubai would be incomplete without even a visit to Ferrari World, and it might be the perfect location for couples that like an adventure. Additionally, this amusement park on Yas Island offers numerous enjoyable activities. Further, you may participate in various activities, including go-kart racing and G-Force roller coasters.
5. Miracle Garden
If you are fond of flowers, you must visit Dubai’s Miracle Garden. The most significant part is that your favorite Disney figure may be found in this magnificent landscape. Even if the location is great for children, you may still surprise your lover.
6. The Palm Islands
The Palm Islands are an additional marvel of Dubai. In any case, Palm Jumeirah is perhaps the most popular island in Dubai. In the Palm Islands, you may have the most enjoyable experience. Additionally, there are several things to do on honeymoon in Dubai, such as skydiving, kayaking, speed boating, and sailing.
7. The Dubai Mall
The Dubai Mall is among the greatest tourist destinations in this city. This location is well-known for its luxury goods, fantastic infrastructure, and magnificent infrastructure. Additionally, there are gaming zones, coffee shops, movie screens, and restaurants. Here, you may also participate in the Dubai Shopping Festival.
8. Wild Wadi Water Park
Wild Wadi Water Park is an additional fantastic location in Dubai. Those who like adventure should visit this location during honeymoon in Dubai. The Jumeirah Sceirah slide ride is among the most popular attractions at this location.
Things To Do On Honeymoon In Dubai
The most spectacular scenery of the desert, the essence of Dubai, cannot be missed. You may take a desert safari, take a camel safari, camp in a Bedouin tent, taste traditional BBQ cuisine and belly dancing, and dress in traditional Arabian clothing and henna. Over the sands, you may engage in sports such as off-sandboarding and quad biking for an adventurous trip.
For those who want adventure, the metropolis has a great deal to offer: from theme parks to water activities, skydiving to trekking; Dubai is guaranteed to keep you occupied and thrilling day and night. So make your honeymoon in Dubai the best with Roaming Routes honeymoon packages.