QuickBooks Tool Hub is a set of various tools that can fix different kinds of errors in QuickBooks. Sometime earlier, QB users needed to download a specific tool to resolve different problems such as company file errors, network problems, installation errors, and the like. However, with the tool hub, it has become easier than ever to fix these issues. This utility has different tabs pertaining to fixing all these errors. In this article, you’ll find detailed instructions on how to download the program.
How to Download QuickBooks Tool Hub
Downloading the tool hub utility isn’t very complex. You just need to adhere to the instructions here carefully.
- On your system, head to the official QuickBooks website.
- The download file will differ according to your system configuration. You need to choose between 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
- The download file would be in the format QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Right-tap on the direct link and select the ‘Save as’ option from the pop-up list.
- A window will ask you about selecting the folder to download the file.
- You can either save it in the Downloads folder or any location of your choice.
- You’ll get a notification once the download process completes.
How to Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
To begin the installation, go to the folder where the tool hub file is present and double-tap it. Follow these points to install it completely.
- You will see a new window opening. It will ask you to give the needed set of authentication for file installation.
- Tap the ‘Yes’ button.
- Go through the terms and conditions presented to you.
- After you review them, tap the ‘Yes’ button to give your acceptance.
- Now the tool hub will get installed in the next window.
- Its default installation place is the Local Drive C. But you can change this location according to your preference.
- After choosing a folder, tap the ‘Install’ button.
- The installation process will commence. Wait till the entire process completes.
- Don’t exit the window. Also, do not perform any other operation when the installation is taking place.
- Finally, tap ‘Finish’ to exit the window after installation completes.
The Components of QB Tool Hub
Once you open this utility, you will find a number of tabs on its left side. These tabs will assist you in troubleshooting different problems. Here are these major components and their uses.
- Company file issues – This tab is ideal if you face any company file or 6xxx series errors.
- Network issues – If you face any network problems such as the H series errors, use this tab.
- Program Problems – If your QuickBooks doesn’t perform optimally, you can use the Program Problems tab. It has the Quick Fix My Application, QuickBooks Program Diagnostic, and the QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool.
- Installation Issues – You can fix unsuccessful installation attempts by using this tab.
- Password Reset – To resolve login problems and reset your password, use this tab.
Now you don’t need to resort to complex troubleshooting with QuickBooks Tool Hub. It will diagnose and fix various issues in a few minutes. For further help or query about it, connect with a QuickBooks support expert.