Hair loss is one condition in which there is a complete hair loss or the thinness of hair increases regularly to an extent that it needs a hair transplant. When there is an experience of thinness of hair then a person might need a transplant to help him boost his self-esteem. Hair restoration method is one of the best possible methods to restore your hair. A normal hair fall is okay an d everyone faces it. It is especially common during the changing season and also depends on the water with which you wash your hair. But an excessive hair fall is a condition wherein you might not be tension free and rather consult a doctor for the best hair transplant in Ludhiana.
Following are the major points which can be noted due to which you might be facing an abnormal hair loss:
- Bald patches in different areas of the head
- Broader hairline than ever
- Wider partition
- Thinning of hair
- Other reasons
There are a lot of factors that contribute to the above situation. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Family’s inheritance – this is the most common reason because of why doctors are not able to recognize the reason behind hair loss. Sometimes the food appetite of a person is absolutely healthy and there is no certain amount of stress in their lives as well. But people still tend to face the thinness of hair and the widening of partitions. This may be because of a family inheritance. Someone close in the family might have suffered with the same concern and now it has been carried forward to the other generation. But there is no need to worry as doctors have a good cure for it – to have the best hair transplant in Ludhiana.
- Mental stress – nowadays, people face a lot of mental stress. It may be due to family reasons or financial pressure, career or job growth, unemployment, relationship worries, children’s tensions, etc. an endless list continuous here and all this leads to an adverse effect on the hair and skin areas. People often do not realize its importance, but mental health plays an equally important role in our lives.
- Hormonal changes – as our ages grow, we tend to have hormonal changes. Every human does. With women it is slightly more than the men, but we all do face hormonal changes in every phase of our lives. Men and women, both face baldness, some might go completely off and some might have certain patches on their heads. This is a reason for hair fall in certain cases and can be well treated by the best hair transplant in Ludhiana.
- Medical conditions – if you are under severe or regular medications, it might directly affect your derma health as well. You may face irruptions your scalp or skin and allergies which you might have to take care of simultaneously. While some people face hair issues where either their hair becomes very fragile and easily breakable and they even might develop baldness gradually or their hair might become excessively dry and frizzy. Everything can be treated with a hair transplant though.