Are you looking for a good home without breaking the bank? Maybe an opportunity to fast home sale at a discounted price? If so, there is plenty of websites out there that can help. When I was looking for my first home last year, I used Zillow and Trulia to help me find homes. I found what I wanted in just one day. It makes sense to take advantage of these sites when they are available because they provide fast and easy access to the homes on your list.
If you have a specific area you are looking for, I highly recommend having a look at my 2 favorite sites for finding homes: Hotpots and Home For Sale. They are both highly rated by real estate professionals and homeowners alike.
Find out how to get the best home deal by following these 10 tips:
- Make sure the price is right! The cheapest house isn’t always the best choice. Think about what kind of neighborhood you would like to live in. You might be willing to pay a little more fast home sale that is in a better area than where you are now.
- Know what kind of house you want. You have heard this before, but it’s really true! Take the time to really look at what houses are selling for and dream about what you would like your home to be like. When I was looking at houses last year, I knew exactly what kind of neighborhood I wanted and found my first home in one day.
- Research the home’s history. There are a lot of great articles that can help you do this. Mine came from a local newspaper article. I also combed my local MLS for homes that had been sold in the past year. That way, I knew what to expect in terms of repairs and maintenance.
- Figure out how much you are willing to spend and how much you need to save before going on a house hunt. If you don’t know what your budget is, how will you know where to start? It’s important to do your research and figure out how much house you can afford. If you are too loose with your finances and expect a fast home sale on a small budget, you will be disappointed.
- Make sure the home has a warranty! Just because it is listed at a discount price doesn’t mean that it isn’t of good quality. Check the warranty and make sure that it covers all parts of the house. You don’t want to have to pay extra for something that is covered.
- Just because a home is listed at a discount doesn’t mean that it has to be a fixer-upper! Sellers don’t want to spend the time and money to fix up their homes, so they might be willing to cut the asking price in order to get someone who will make their home beautiful. I had never sold a house before, so I was shocked when my first buyer offered me $10,000 less than my asking price.
A FAST HOME SALE Secret
I’m going to share a real estate investing secret with you. And you may already know this secret. But I’m going to tell it to you again anyway: You can make fast money in real estate investing but the odds are against you. However, if you follow my advice, the odds will be on your side and you can make fast money in real estate.
This is what I call the “Ultimate Secret of fast home sale” and it can be made in a very simple way. If you practice it consistently then you will start to make money in real estate investing by letting nature take its course.
I discovered this secret myself when I was looking for a place for my girlfriend and myself to live. My “ultimate secret” took me about a week to find the perfect place for us at a price that was within my budget. All of this took place right in my own neighborhood.
What is this “ultimate secret”? I’m not going to tell you what it is because I want you to watch and see how I did it.
What To Do To SELL YOUR HOME FAST
Go to a local car wreckers yard where people are getting rid of their old, beat up cars and trucks. Buy a junk car for as cheap as you can.
Junk cars are not something that you need to worry about if you want to make money in real estate investing. In fact, it can be considered a “low maintenance” investment that will give you fast cash without any work on your part.
And believe me, you can make money in real estate investing without making any effort. Just buy a junk car, wait for the cash to roll in and you will be making cash fast home sale in no time.
This is a short term plan because you will have to replace the car when the time comes. But while your junk car gives you cash, it will still be running perfectly fine and earning more money for you. That’s how you can use this simple investment idea to make money in real estate investing without working. But don’t get distracted with another “get rich quick” scheme and forget about your junk car investment. Stick with the plan and it will take care of itself.
The best way to sell a house fast
There are two ways to make your vacation rental cash fast in real estate investing. The first way is by renting to couples or families who want a permanent home. The second way is by finding renters that can afford to rent a “luxury” home for a few years while they build their nest eggs. In order to find the right kind of tenant, you can use my “Ultimate Secret of fast home sale” (see above) and let nature take its course. You see, I found this “ultimate secret” on my first vacation home. I was looking for a place for us to stay and I didn’t want to pay through the ceiling for a hotel or motel.
I mentioned earlier in the article when you buy a junk car, that you can use it as an investment.